- 1. Public or non public information about you or your company including without limitation, your name, address, email- address, phone number
- 2. Data relating your usage of SkillNet Advisors products and services and,
- 3. Any other information collected by SkillNet Advisors that is not otherwise publicly available
SkillNet Advisors collects PII when you
- 1. Browse SkillNet Advisors web pages
- 2. Register Online with SkillNet Advisors
- 3. Browse the web pages of certain partners of SkillNet Advisors
- 4. Use SkillNet Advisors Products or services and
- 5. Use the products or services of certain partner’s of SkillNet Advisors such as IP Address, certain cookies data and technical information about your computer, is collected automatically and some PII is only collected when you enter it manually on our web pages.
SkillNet Advisors uses PII for multiple purposes, including without limitation to,
- 1. Correspond with you
- 2. Provide aggregate (anonymous) data to our partners and clients
- 3. Provide products and services to you
- 4. Process financial payments from you
- 5. Engage in product and market research, and
- 6. Develop product enhancements and new products
SkillNet Advisors may set and access cookies on your computer or use web beacons on SkillNet Advisors's web sites and third party web sites.
SkillNet Advisors does not sell, rent, license or share PII with non-affiliated companies or individuals except in the following cases:
- 1. When we have your permission;
- 2. When we use contracted partners with an obligation to protect the confidentiality of any PII disclosed to them, to provide certain services;
- 3. To respond to subpoenas, court orders or other valid legal process; including defending against or prosecuting legal claims
- 4. To engage in legitimate efforts to investigate or combat illegal or fraudulent activities
- 5. To comply with any applicable law or regulation; or
- 6. To resolve customer disputes.